The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-878

I managed to get 1.10 running...

<< < (4/5) > >>

FurryNutz:
Use ISP DNS for now.

Doctor Doom:
What you can try at least to narrow things down further is to change the IPv6 to Link-Local only. It should be under settings/Internet/IPv6. Then change it from auto-detection to link-local only. Run that for a few days and see if there is any change.

zeny1:

--- Quote from: Doctor Doom on March 11, 2019, 05:37:44 AM ---What you can try at least to narrow things down further is to change the IPv6 to Link-Local only. It should be under settings/Internet/IPv6. Then change it from auto-detection to link-local only. Run that for a few days and see if there is any change.

--- End quote ---

That disables IPV6?

FurryNutz:
Disable betting IPv6 services from the ISP. Link-Local Only, IPv6 is enabled on the LAN side network only.

zeny1:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on March 14, 2019, 11:06:35 AM ---Disable betting IPv6 services from the ISP. Link-Local Only, IPv6 is enabled on the LAN side network only.

--- End quote ---

Gotcha.

link only ipv6 for about 21 hours now and no logs. Usually I would have seen something by now. Looks like it is a IPV6 thing.

My ISP Rogers runs native IPV6 to households, and it has issues in versions prior to 1.11V that requires to manually reset it every hour or so. I am guessing there's some kinks still left in it. I guess is there a way I can help D-LINK to resolve these issues with Canadian ISP "Rogers" and all of their resellers? In Canada the only 2 real internet providers are Rogers and Bell, everyone else is mostly a reseller.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version