The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2530L

DCS-2530L - Firmware v1.04.01 Released

(1/4) > >>

GreenBay42:
Firmware version 1.04.01 released. This is the official KRACK release.

Firmware - ftp://FTP2.DLINK.COM/PRODUCTS/DCS-2530L/REVA/DCS-2530L_REVA_FIRMWARE_v1.04.01.zip

Release Notes:

New Features:
1. Support Google casting
2. Add FTP selection item on the Event

Fixed:
1. Fixed D-Track bug HQ20171113000007 Event cannot send after system reboot
2. Fixed D-Track bug HQ20171017000008 DCS-2530L cannot use mydlink lite to setup Motion Detection default(30%).
3. Fixed D-Track FW v1.3.3beta WPA and direct mode abnormal.
4. Fixed mydlink Motion block mapping issue for iOS app
5. Fixed WPA2 security issue (KRACK)
6. Fixed D-Track but HQ20170719000003 for recording file abnormal if set 1 frame per seconds on profile2

Reddok:
This firmware release appears to have done something to the sensitivity of the motion detection.  Getting constant false triggers now.  Whenever the light changes just the slightest amount it triggers a motion alert.  Dropping the sensitivity in the app has no effect.  The firmware was the only change made.  Anyone else seeing this?  Seems to be a recurrent theme with d-link that they have trouble ignoring scene intensity changes.

Also, why can't motion alerts be disabled when the camera switches between day and night mode?

GreenBay42:
I will report this to a tech.

Reddok:
Any updates on this?  This latest firmware is completely unusable for motion detection.  Sensitivity at 1% and the slightest movement or light intensity change triggers motion.  Sensitivity at 0% and no triggers at all.  Also the mydlink app re-defaults the sensitivity to 30% every time it is enabled or disabled.

GreenBay42:
I will check for you. I haven't heard anything back from the tech or headquarters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version