The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DWA-130

D-Link is disconnecting me/not letting me stay connected.

(1/3) > >>

NyanCatII:
Before anyone reads/replies, realize I am not computer-literate, so I will need feedback in easy-to-understand terms.

Ok, so recently my old D-Link that was provided to me by my ISP broke and is beyond repair. So, I bought a new D-Link and tried to install it to work like the old one, but this new D-Link keeps disconnecting me from my network. It also connects me for a split second then disconnects me. This happens at random intervals and I cannot happen to stay connected for more than 2 hours. This is NOT a problem with my Internet because my PS3, phone, and my sister's laptop (which has built-in connectivity) all connect fine. I need help on how to keep my D-Link stable on being connected to my network. Once again. i ask that you please reply in dummy-friendly words. Thank you.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?What D-Link product and model # are you referring to that seems to be disconnecting?

NyanCatII:
Wireless N USB Adapter DWA-130

FurryNutz:
What region are you located?

Have you removed the adapter drivers then re-installed new drivers from D-Links main web site?
Does the adapter work on a different PC as a test?

NyanCatII:
I am in the US region (Texas). But don't I need to be connected to the Internet in the first place to download the files from this site? (I'm using my phone to post)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version