• March 28, 2024, 10:42:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: mydlink.com - Wishlist  (Read 148286 times)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: mydlink.com - Wishlist
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2013, 08:10:34 AM »

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent updates are in blue.

mydlink Wishlist

• Browser Support - Improved Firefox and Safari support (e.g. inability to configure motion detection)
  • Camera Control - Access and change camera settings even if Java is not installed
  • Camera Control - Add "Enable Motion Detection" button to capture motion events without opening the camera web UI[/url]
  • Camera Control - Add "Preset Positions" (from the DCS-5010L and DCS-5020L web UI) in mydlink as a dropdown menu to quickly navigate camera positions
  • GUI - Add on/off option to enable/disable one or more cameras
  • Camera Control - Manually change to camera sort order on the mydlink page
  • Camera Control - Option to concurrently view live views from multiple registered cameras
  • Camera Control - Option to select video profile (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4)
  • Live Video Feed - Add option for full-screen video
  • Live Video Feed - Option to throttle down throughput to mobile devices to avoid excessive data charges (i.e. "Video Over Cellular Data" checkbox)
  • Live Video Feed - Date and time data (time stamp) in the mydlink view (to indicate system is working)
  • Live Video Feed - Option to stream audio/video feeds locally when monitoring from a device on the same local network as the camera
  • Live Video Feed - Support for 480p and 720p resolution
  • Maintenance - Display real time bandwidth used for each registered device (i.e. per IP address)
  • Security - Option to remove the Admin password (on the "More Settings" page)
  • Security - Support for guest accounts providing access to one or more cameras (with the option to suspend viewing privileges)
  • Support - DNR-202L - Add ability to control Advanced Settings for network cameras connected to the DNR-202L
  • Support - DNR-202L - Add ability to independently access registered network cameras that are also connected to the DNR-202L
  • [Bug] Error message "Max. Number of Views Reached. Please Try Again Later. (027F062500)"

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank you!)

• Camera Control - Option to disable audio on the mydlink page without editing the camera settings [FIXED!]
  • Live Video Feed - Include camera name in the mydlink info display [FIXED!]
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2013, 10:12:59 AM »

I want to add the second camera to mydlink account,system feedback “account or password can't match”,who can help me?I can login to my account successfully.

Your post was moved to a new thread here: http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=56991.0

jucas80

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2014, 12:59:29 AM »

I would like to have bigger steps to camera control. Large steps are pretty small at the moment, if you want to move camera example 90 degrees. Sure there is autopan function to see everything, but larger steps would be nice and propably easy to add to software.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »

I would like to have bigger steps to camera control. Large steps are pretty small at the moment, if you want to move camera example 90 degrees. Sure there is autopan function to see everything, but larger steps would be nice and propably easy to add to software.

Added to the wishlist...  ;)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2014, 09:23:28 AM »

This wishlist contains suggestions provided by the forum community and may not reflect actual changes to current or future D-Link software releases. Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent updates are in blue.

mydlink Wishlist

• Browser Support - Improved Firefox and Safari support (e.g. inability to configure motion detection)
  • Camera Control - Access and change camera settings even if Java is not installed
  • Camera Control - Add "Enable Motion Detection" button to capture motion events without opening the camera web UI[/url]
  • Camera Control - Add "Preset Positions" (from the DCS-5010L and DCS-5020L web UI) in mydlink as a dropdown menu to quickly navigate camera positions
  • Camera Control - Option to add larger steps to pan/tilt the camera large angles (e.g. a 180 degree turn over the mobile app requires man button presses and a long time with the inherent time lag)
  • Camera Control - Option to concurrently view live views from multiple registered cameras
  • Live Video Feed - Option to throttle down throughput to mobile devices to avoid excessive data charges (i.e. "Video Over Cellular Data" checkbox)
  • Live Video Feed - Date and time data (time stamp) in the mydlink view (to indicate system is working)
  • Live Video Feed - Option to stream audio/video feeds locally when monitoring from a device on the same local network as the camera
  • Maintenance - Display real time bandwidth used for each registered device (i.e. per IP address)
  • Security - Support for guest accounts providing access to one or more cameras (with the option to suspend viewing privileges)
  • Support - DNR-202L - Add ability to control Advanced Settings for network cameras connected to the DNR-202L
  • Support - DNR-202L - Add ability to independently access registered network cameras that are also connected to the DNR-202L
  • [Bug] Error message "Max. Number of Views Reached. Please Try Again Later. (027F062500)"

• Camera Control - Option to disable audio on the mydlink page without editing the camera settings [FIXED!]

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »

Please post a reply if you know of any items in this wishlist that were already addressed in recent mydlink updates!

m_overink

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2014, 06:49:48 PM »

It would be great if mydlink were incorporated into the pro series of D-Link cameras.  Maybe start with the DCS-6113 :)

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
    • Router Troubleshooting
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2014, 12:46:16 PM »

You need to get the "L" seriers cameras for mydlink support. Only "DNS/DCS/DIR-###L" series products support this feature.

It would be great if mydlink were incorporated into the pro series of D-Link cameras.  Maybe start with the DCS-6113 :)

Cable: 1Gb/50Mb>NetGear CM1200>DIR-882>HP 24pt Gb Switch. COVR-1202/2202/3902,DIR-2660/80,3xDGL-4500s,DIR-LX1870,857,835,827,815,890L,880L,868L,836L,810L,685,657,3x655s,645,628,601,DNR-202L,DNS-345,DCS-933L,936L,960L and 8000LH.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2014, 08:15:56 AM »

This wishlist contains suggestions provided by the forum community and may not reflect actual changes to current or future D-Link software releases. Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent updates are in blue.

mydlink Wishlist

• Camera Control - Option to add larger steps to pan/tilt the camera large angles (e.g. a 180 degree turn over the mobile app requires man button presses and a long time with the inherent time lag)

charlesrdavis

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2015, 09:29:57 AM »

Would strongly like the 'show password' removed. Consider this a huge security violation.

vgullotta

• Level 1 Member
    • Baker Motorsports
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2015, 09:57:12 AM »

How about the ability to permanently dismiss the notification when you load the Android app that states "To connect to your local camers, you should turn on your phones Wi-Fi setting." That pop up is super annoying. Just a check box or something so I never have to see it again.
DCS-933L x1
DCS-2330L x2

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »

Would strongly like the 'show password' removed. Consider this a huge security violation.

Added...

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2015, 07:39:55 PM »

How about the ability to permanently dismiss the notification when you load the Android app that states "To connect to your local camers, you should turn on your phones Wi-Fi setting." That pop up is super annoying. Just a check box or something so I never have to see it again.

This wishlist refers to the mydlink website, not the mobile apps. Please see the mydlink Lite or mydlink+ wishlists to add this item.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2015, 07:41:06 PM »

mydlink Wishlist

• Security - Remove the "Show Password" option

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2015, 07:48:43 PM »

The following items were added to subsequent versions of mydlink:
  • Camera Control - Add "Enable Motion Detection" button to capture motion events without opening the camera web UI
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7