• March 18, 2024, 11:35:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DIR-451 paired with DWM-156 - Unable to connect to WWAN  (Read 13962 times)

kahn2k

• Level 1 Member
DIR-451 paired with DWM-156 - Unable to connect to WWAN
« on: June 04, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »

I have just bought a DIR-451 3G router with the DWM-156 and has upgraded both to the latest firmware available for both.

Tried to share my 3G service by the local Singapore MobileOne telecom company but in the status screen, the WWAN just keeps showing "connecting" and there is no internet connection.

Tried plugging the DWM-156 directly to the computer and was able to get internet connection, so it's not a problem with the login credentials or the 3G service.

Tried the DIR-451 with the ZTE-MF628 with the same SIM card and service and was able to connect.

So my conclusion is that the implementation of the DWM-156 support on the DIR-451 need debugging! Can someone from Dlink respond? It's ridiculous that it is unable to provide proper for its own brand devices.

tripole

• Level 1 Member
Re: DIR-451 paired with DWM-156 - Unable to connect to WWAN
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:30:39 AM »

You might want to contact the local D-Link support I think. As far as I know, this forum is mainly for US.

I think you can find out the D-Link Support hotline in the Singapore D-Link website.