D-Link Enterprise > DGS-1210-Series

DGS-1210-48 Upgrade Firmware

(1/4) > >>

stuk:
Hi,
I've buy DGS-1210-48 with version 4.00.026, i want upgrade firmware to V4.10.023, i go to Tool->firmware backup and upgrade i select DGS-1210-48_D1_Run_v4.10.023.had file and click on Upgrade.
I get two pop up, click yes but after i get a 'Page not found' and i can't upgrade a firmware!
How can i solve?

PS: every time switch reboot its lost the static ip that I've set and reset to 10.90.90.90 why?

Thanks everybody

stuk:
I try web,telnet, nothing to do. If i try upload old firmare 4.00.026 upload is fine. But last 4.10.023 i can't upload. Why?
Thanks

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?

3rd Party Security Software Configurations

* Turn off all anti virus and firewall programs on PC while testing. 3rd party firewalls are not generally needed when using routers as they are effective on blocking malicious inbound traffic.
* Turn off all devices accept for one wired LAN PC while testing.
* Disable any downloading client software managers, i.e. Torrents or similar.

Web Browser Configurations
What browser are you using?
Try Opera or FF? If IE 8, 9, 10 or 11, set compatibility mode and test again.
Disable any security browser Add-ons like No Script and Ad-Block or configure them to allow All Pages when connected to the router.
Clear all browser caches.
Be sure to log into the Admin account on the router.
Try turning off these features in Chrome:
Top right corner, little bars for options > Settings > Settings (on left) > Show advanced settings.
Uncheck these:
Use a web service to help resolve navigation errors
Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar
Predict network actions to improve page load performance
Enable phishing and malware protection

stuk:
Hi, i'm in Italy.
I tried Ie 11, last chrome, and last firefox.

Any idea?
Thanks

FurryNutz:
It you've had not success with those, I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask them about this and see if the update is needed to be sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version