The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-320L

How to shutdown 320L remotely?

(1/2) > >>

washburn_it:
Hi,
I've bought an UPS Cyberpower CP900EPFCLCD that I'm going to connect, through USB port, to my computer so that it can be automatically turned off when the battery is below a certain charge.
Since the USB connection is just one and I can't connect it directly to the 320L, is there a way to send it a "shutdown" command through LAN when the pc begins to shutdown?
Thank you, regards.

Roberto

FurryNutz:
Might check the user manual to see if there is any UPS or remote shut down support. Not sure of this model support this feature.

DcMcIx:
Hi,
You can use your browser to remotly shutdown your NAS :

https://<YOUR_NAS_IP@>//cgi-bin/system_mgr.cgi?cmd=cgi_shutdown&name=admin&os=Windows

It goes without sayn' you need to forward port 443 to your NAS (this should be done in the Router)
I've tested this and it works juste fine for me
Good luck

--- Quote from: washburn_it on February 16, 2017, 03:07:28 AM ---Hi,
I've bought an UPS Cyberpower CP900EPFCLCD that I'm going to connect, through USB port, to my computer so that it can be automatically turned off when the battery is below a certain charge.
Since the USB connection is just one and I can't connect it directly to the 320L, is there a way to send it a "shutdown" command through LAN when the pc begins to shutdown?
Thank you, regards.

Roberto

--- End quote ---

FurryNutz:
Thanks for letting us know. Hope it helps.

washburn_it:
Yesss...it worked !
Thanks

Roberto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version