• April 25, 2024, 05:49:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNS-320L Onwcloud files location  (Read 3404 times)

tazboys

• Level 1 Member
DNS-320L Onwcloud files location
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:07:02 AM »

hi,
I do have DNS-320L and I have installed DNS-320L owncloud Package v2.04_07012015_UA version of owncloud. I run the app no problems but I cannot change the directory for owncloud it always has Documents, Photos and owncloudusermanual.pdf. I have tried to change the config file etc but no luck. what can I do?

Thanks

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Re: DNS-320L Onwcloud files location
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 07:20:26 AM »

You can not change it. Rather, you can, but this requires knowledge of PHP.
Another option is to create a symlink. But the files will be read-only.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

tazboys

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 07:45:04 AM »

thanks for this.
Can you please let me know which PHP file I need to look at? If it is simple enough, I should be able to do that?
Can you please also me know if other versions can do that or can you let me know a addon that can do that?

thanks a lot.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 05:26:56 AM »

thanks for this.
Can you please let me know which PHP file I need to look at? If it is simple enough, I should be able to do that?
Can you please also me know if other versions can do that or can you let me know a addon that can do that?

thanks a lot.

I did not study deeply the PHP code of ownCloud, I do not need it. Therefore, I can not say where and what to correct.
I think this question should be asked at specialized forums ownCloud, there is more probability of receiving an answer.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

tazboys

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 06:40:10 AM »

I understand. are you aware of any other add-ons that can be used with dns-320l to have similar functionality?

Rushmere

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 02:50:59 PM »

On my DNS327, I have managed to change the location by editing the file:

/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/owncloud/owncloud/config/config.php

Move the folder from its original location to the new one and then re-enable the addon.

Note that the NAS has a habit of hiding the folder, so if you take ownership as well, it should stay visible on the usual file browsers

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 01:16:55 AM »

Yes you are right. I forgot that 'datadirectory' is in owncloud / config / config.php
But unfortunately this is also not the best solution. Firstly, the directory and files with the rights "root", that is, "read only". Secondly, even if you run lighttpd & php-fpm with "nobody" rights, owncloud keeps the list of files / directories in SQL, and the files copied to the 'datadirectory' will not be visible through the web interface.
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version