• April 19, 2024, 06:57:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: FW 2.0 upgrade - webinterface problem  (Read 2403 times)

Vegar

FW 2.0 upgrade - webinterface problem
« on: July 20, 2011, 01:11:21 PM »

Hello,
I've just upgraded my 320 to the latest release downloaded from dlink.com - and now I get a problem with the web interface.

Even though it has a much fancier look, it doesn't work the way it should. The top and sidebars seems to be in the new design, while the main section seems to still have the old code, referring to pictures and functions that simply isn't there - it's then completely useless.

I've tried reinstalling FW 2.0 to no avail.
I'm not too keen on installing the beta release, since I have quite a lot of data on the device, which I'd really hate to loose.

Does anyone have any tips either on how to fix this, or how to downgrade to the previous version? Where can 1.0 be downloaded?

ivan

• Level 8 Member
Re: FW 2.0 upgrade - webinterface problem
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »

Did you use the reset button after you installed the update?  It is recommended to do so.

Vegar

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »

Hi Ivan, thanks for your reply,

No, I didn't reset the device (Factory reset, right?), but when I did, it didn't change much... It seems from the "applications" sections that the p2p isn't longer available - but the page is there, not working thou..

regards
Vegar

[edit; by not there, I meant not in the application management - section, sorry]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:51:36 PM by Vegar »

Vegar

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »

Good grief, I'm embarrased...
It turns out my chrome accessing the data from its cache... when I switched to Firefox, voila... I'll be in the garden with a shuffle.

sorry to have wasted your time!!

-vegar