• March 28, 2024, 03:06:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Added another camera. Won't access on Safari but access on Chrome  (Read 2863 times)

macsrox

• Level 1 Member

I installed the first camera and was impressed by its functionality. I am using a Mac OS 10.7 (Mountain Lion).

The original camera I can access in Safari by entering the IP address. The other camera I cannot access in Safari by entering the IP address (I am able to login into the camera but when I press Live Video or any other changes nothing appears). When I go to Chrome, I can access the other camera and make changes without issue but can't access the original camera. With MyDLink.com, neither Chrome or Safari can access the cameras. They say I do not have JRE installed but I do. So, If I want to make changes to the new camera, I need to go upstairs and login into my PC.

Any ideas? I do have Java JRE (version 7) running on my Mac and I have verification that it the plug-in is active and working.

vasey888

• Level 1 Member
Re: Added another camera. Won't access on Safari but access on Chrome
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 12:10:20 PM »

So when you login now to the camera that will not work ...  after the IP add a colon and then the port that you have used when you set it up - bang! you're back in the room