• March 28, 2024, 12:36:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: SD Playback via mobile app just quit working!!!!  (Read 1636 times)

congo95

• Level 1 Member
SD Playback via mobile app just quit working!!!!
« on: December 26, 2014, 07:17:55 AM »

The playback of the recorded motions on the mobile app worked flawlessly for almost 4 months and then all of a sudden...ERROR!  Contacted tech support only to be told the app didn't support my camera and to use a pc to access my recordings.  As an automation engineer for a variety of consumers, this would be more than UNACCEPTABLE if I were to tell my clients that the system we implemented quit working and we had no current solution!  Very displeased with this product!!!

trapandclay

• Level 1 Member
Re: SD Playback via mobile app just quit working!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »

Have a similar issue with my iMac and "My D-Link", keep getting a log in window whenever i click on a video to view it. Never saw this in the last 6 months of use. The real bad part is, I have tried to log on with every possible name and password without any success. I have no idea what the AZT address is that I am being asked to log into.

Authorization

To view this movie, you need to log in to area "AZT" on

Name:
Password:

Remember this password

Cancel       Log In

any ideas would be much appreciated,
 would really like to view my captured videos again, Like i used to  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!