• March 28, 2024, 12:19:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Set-up Issue  (Read 3491 times)

Billeh

• Level 1 Member
Set-up Issue
« on: December 24, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »

I've been trying to set up my router for quite some time... I've done everything properly, but when I get to the last step, "Verifying internet connection", it can't detect it. Its set up as said in the instructions. Its starting to bother me... I won't be able to get internet for my brand new laptop.

muska62

• Level 1 Member
Re: Set-up Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 05:02:47 PM »

Bill I am the same! I just got a latop and it will connect at friends houses, coffee shops, school etc. At home with ym WBR it doesnt work. Connecting from my laptop wirelessly makes my main computer which is hooked from modem to router to computer via ethernet disconnect and reconnect constantly. It's s***!

jel111

• Level 1 Member
Re: Set-up Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 04:37:52 AM »

I had this same issue. I called my carrier (comcast) and it was as simple as resetting my modem and then rebooting. There is a button on top of my modem to do this so that made it easy. I had tried turning everything on and off first but that didnt work. Hope this helps!