• May 21, 2024, 11:30:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Remote access disabled  (Read 5296 times)

kc81c

• Level 1 Member
Remote access disabled
« on: October 18, 2011, 10:00:47 PM »

I have two dcs-1100 cameras that were working for about two weeks.  We then had power disconnected one I unplugged ahead of time the other I forgot and afterwards it wouldn't work.  Ended up doing a firmware update in the process cause it kept telling me to and not sure if this is my problem or not.  Now I can't get either to work remotely.  I can access them both within my network.  I have a buffalo tech router hooked to fiberoptic internet with upnp enabled.  That's connected to another buffalo tech router running as an access point were these are hooked up and the two routers are wired togethor.  My router settings are saved so they stay identical as before and I've tried resetting it.  I've reset the cameras to factory default and tried both using a static IP like I had set up before or just leaving it dynamic but I don't think its an issue with that being I can access them locally.  Is there anyway to get a old of the old firmware.

kc81c

• Level 1 Member
Re: Remote access disabled
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »

Incase anyone else stumbles on this site with the same problem I fixed my problem.  I went to the .tw website in the sticky section above and downloaded three older firmwares and tried them the newest of the three worked.  I think the last four numbers in the version were 4801.

warriorfullight

• Level 1 Member
Re: Remote access disabled
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 01:26:49 AM »

Thanks for the tip. I have figured out the problem for myself as well. It turned out that we have the same issue here, but thanks to the solution you have provided. Everything about this problem will surely be solved.