• April 16, 2024, 04:57:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: No Access to DNR-202L  (Read 2734 times)

tsuprano1

• Level 1 Member
No Access to DNR-202L
« on: February 09, 2014, 12:11:32 PM »

>:(

I just recently re-installed my camera system after adding a wireless router (to handle the video bandwidth). In any event. It now seems that I have problems viewing camera in both live mode and playback from the DNR. I can see that the video is recording because my drive is filling up but there is not video showing anywhere on the screen. I also do not get any response from the buttons on the playback screen. I can view video on all channels through my android but again playback doesn't seem to function at all.

I have tried utilizing both IE (Ver 9.0.8) and Chrome (Ver 32.0.1700.107 m)

ReverendTed

• Level 3 Member
Re: No Access to DNR-202L
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »

I had this problem before adding the NVR's IP address to the site list in the Java Security Settings:

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=57476.0

I'm not certain, but I think another issue might have been the way I originally configured my new router.  (I also purchased a second router to handle the camera traffic.)  Originally, I had it set up as a router (incoming network plugged into WAN port, had its own subnet), when it seems to function better as a switch\wireless access point (incoming network plugged into LAN port and DHCP turned off, so the "parent" router handles the DHCP and everything's on the same subnet).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:24:48 PM by ReverendTed »