The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNR-202L

DNR-202L and DCS-5222L

(1/1)

stattman:
Hi,

Just purchased and setup the DCS-5222L. Very impressed.

Installed mydlink+ on ipad and iphone 4 - all working fine.

Installed mydlink NVR - but after signing in doesnt list any cameras. I have the feeling that the screen / application is not fully compliant with iOS7 and therefore not populating the devices list.

Only option is the icon to logout.

Regards
Mark

RYAT3:

--- Quote from: stattman on November 01, 2013, 12:18:42 PM ---Hi,

Installed mydlink NVR - but after signing in doesnt list any cameras. I have the feeling that the screen / application is not fully compliant with iOS7 and therefore not populating the devices list.

Regards
Mark

--- End quote ---

Can you try a different browser?

blsapdink:
http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-Camera-Recorder-mydlink-Enabled-DNR-202L/product-reviews/B00F0R9V76/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

The reviews are less than stellar though. What does it do that cant be done without it?

Dalsvzla:

--- Quote from: stattman on November 01, 2013, 12:18:42 PM ---Hi,

Regards
Mark

--- End quote ---

I noted that you cant have the camera and the nvr registered at mydlink account at the same time (much more if the myslink account are differents). Try deleting the camera for your account and just live the NVR register. You sholud see the camera trought the nvr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version