• March 29, 2024, 06:25:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Off topic - Forum Query  (Read 2849 times)

gordonisnz

• Level 1 Member
Off topic - Forum Query
« on: October 12, 2009, 03:33:11 AM »

This may be a bit silly,

But how can I *easily* find the posts that i have participated in - IE all my messages/threads.

I've seen in in most forums, but i cant see this on this forum.

Ps - in a day or so, I'll forget that this D-Link Wireless G» WBR-1310   is the forum I posted in.

Thanks...

Oh - I've also subscribed to several threads - how do i find the ones Ive subscribed to ?

bjrichus

• Level 3 Member
Re: Off topic - Forum Query
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:52:45 AM »

Don't think most of what you aska bout has an "easy" option anywhere.

Closest I can see is on the User Profile under the "Quick Links" entry on the menu in the page header.

There is a notice email entry there that'll send you email when you get a reply.

What you are REALLY asking for is usually done as a script add-in as a search option.

Perhaps if you make a request of the forum moderators, they'll add it.

Of course, in true DLINK style, there will be a five year delay before they issue a new firmware release with the features you want the day before they discontinue the product. The day after that you'll find it does not work and as the product is now off the front-burner, there will NEVER be a new firmware release with a fix...

Yup. DLINK to a tee!