The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-327L

Sharecenter 327L disconnections

<< < (2/3) > >>

manolis79:
The first movement i made was to change the utp cable from the dns to the switch ( When the problem appeared for first time)
Now i discover that also the second cable was faulty.
I install a new cable before 1 hour and everything went back to normal.

2 faulty utp cables...

FurryNutz:
Glad you got it working better. Enjoy.  ;)

ivan:
I too am glad that it was something that simple to fix

I would add that in a small business situation a managed switch in invaluable for pinpointing such things as faulty cables and people trying to hack into the local network.

manolis79:
I am not so glad. It worked yesterday for some hours but today i have the same problem
I plugged the nas in an other switch but the problem remains
I think that the problem is a computer with windows 10 in our local network but it's the computer of the boss and i cannot turn it off.

The strange problem is when the problem appears i can make ping to the DNS and access the Webif.

So there is not a network problem but a software problem from windows.Probably windows 10 from boss computer

FurryNutz:
Can you disconnect the bosses windows 10 Pc from the network using the LAN cable if it's connected using the LAN cable as a test?

--- Quote from: manolis79 on July 02, 2016, 05:17:03 AM ---I am not so glad. It worked yesterday for some hours but today i have the same problem
I plugged the nas in an other switch but the problem remains
I think that the problem is a computer with windows 10 in our local network but it's the computer of the boss and i cannot turn it off.

The strange problem is when the problem appears i can make ping to the DNS and access the Webif.

So there is not a network problem but a software problem from windows.Probably windows 10 from boss computer

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version