The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-895L

i can't flash 895L

<< < (3/3)

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
Can you get v1.21B05 loaded with this process back on the router?
Emergency Recovery Mode

--- Quote from: notzippy on March 19, 2019, 02:55:39 AM ---Im having the same issue. I have tried versions as old as the newest release to r37961 to r27XXX
I have started with am OEM firmware bases of 1.11 1.13 1.15 , each one failed, and it fails pretty early on, the power led switches from orange (25 seconds)  to white (1 second) to off (2 seconds). I have also tried resetting to factory defaults before flashing dd-wrt . It looks like the device is restarting, the network connection even drops. But when it is up it still hands out the old address 192.168.0.125 not something like 192.168.1.125 which I would have expected.

Its weird I had flashed this device before and I didnt have these issues....

Any thoughts ?
nz

--- End quote ---

notzippy:
I am in NA region

Yes I can get v1.21b05 flashed on the router - now none of the DD-WRT factory - DDWRT files are working.

Thanks
Nz

FurryNutz:
Probably means that the WRT files are not supporting encryption. D-Link started encrypting there core FW code I believe with v1.20.
If recent WRT isn't working, then you'll have to downgrade the 895L using same process to recover, load v1.11 back on the 895L, then you should be able to migrate to WRT.

--- Quote from: notzippy on March 19, 2019, 08:17:24 AM ---I am in NA region

Yes I can get v1.21b05 flashed on the router - now none of the DD-WRT factory - DDWRT files are working.

Thanks
Nz

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version