The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-895L

DIR-895L Slow Copy File Over Wireless

<< < (2/8) > >>

FurryNutz:
"-- Onboard wifi Atheros and wired LAN connect, speed ~70 MB/s"
So is the Atheros adapter connect to the 895L and copying files from the wired Gb PC that has a network shared configuration?

herv:
"-- Onboard wifi Atheros and wired LAN connect, speed ~70 MB/s"
So is the Atheros adapter connect to the 895L and copying files from the wired Gb PC that has a network shared configuration?

Yes, Atheros AR946x Wireless Network Adapter onboard connect to 895L and wired GB connect to 895L too via cable:D

FurryNutz:
And when you connect the 192 adapter your seeing only around 14Mb using that same configuration?

If so this seems to point to a problem with the DWA-192 adapter and not a 895L issue as you've tested a different adapter with the 895L and you can get around 70Mb.

herv:
wait, i got ~70 MB/s too when DWA-192 connect to 895L and GB wired connect  :-\

in my previous post maybe i make wrong config

herv:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on December 06, 2016, 08:36:40 AM ---And when you connect the 192 adapter your seeing only around 14Mb using that same configuration?

If so this seems to point to a problem with the DWA-192 adapter and not a 895L issue as you've tested a different adapter with the 895L and you can get around 70Mb.

--- End quote ---

i got 70 MB/s when i use Gigabit cable from laptop to router, but when i just use DWA-192 speed ~18 MB/s, when use onboard wifi speed ~12 MB/s.

maybe i dont understand your clue/command before, i connect wifi and ethernet together, i am sorry

the problem is : wireless speed so slow, use ac adapter speed ~18 MB/s <-- bad.. use onbord N adapter ~12 MB/s
but when use gigabit gable over ethernet, speed ~70 MB/s <-- good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version