D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Access-NAS App

iPhone or ios7 issue?

<< < (2/3) > >>

FurryNutz:
What it working before on iOS6?
Are you using the iPhone one the LAN side or remotely trying to connect from the WAN side of the router?

What the iPhone recently updated?
What version of FW is on the DNS?
What Mfr and Model router do you have?

Internet Service Provider and Modem Configurations

* What ISP Service do you have? Cable or DSL?
* What ISP Modem Mfr. and model # do you have?
* What ISP Modem service link speeds UP and Down do you have?

--- Quote from: yoda1 on January 13, 2014, 11:29:34 AM ---I HAVE DNS-320L , AND I CANT UPLOAD ANYTHING ON IOS 7 IM REALLY PISED OF! , DO ANYONE KNOW WHE DLINK ITS GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ?

--- End quote ---

nasuser1:
I am having the same problem.  I bought the NAS to be able to upload to my personal cloud from any device from anywhere.

I have an iPhone running on IOS7, I have never used IOS6.

I can sign in to the mydlink access app from the LAN side but I cannot find folders to upload to.
I cannot sign in from the WAN side. "sign in failed" with the same credentials.

The Iphone is up to date (V7.04).  The firmware has not changed since I bought it.

ISP is Virgin Media in UK.  This is a cable service. The modem router is a Netgear CG3101D. I have a 34MB/s DL and 2MB/s uploads.

I'm considering sending this unit back and just getting a hard drive caddy.  Quite disappointed. Hope you can help.

FurryNutz:
What model NAS did you buy?  ???

--- Quote from: nasuser1 on January 14, 2014, 09:18:47 AM ---I am having the same problem.  I bought the NAS to be able to upload to my personal cloud from any device from anywhere.

I have an iPhone running on IOS7, I have never used IOS6.

I can sign in to the mydlink access app from the LAN side but I cannot find folders to upload to.
I cannot sign in from the WAN side. "sign in failed" with the same credentials.

The Iphone is up to date (V7.04).  The firmware has not changed since I bought it.

ISP is Virgin Media in UK.  This is a cable service. The modem router is a Netgear CG3101D. I have a 34MB/s DL and 2MB/s uploads.

I'm considering sending this unit back and just getting a hard drive caddy.  Quite disappointed. Hope you can help.

--- End quote ---

nasuser1:
It is a DNS-320L

nasuser1:
I can sign in from the Wan now, must have been bad 3G signal.  When I click on the NAS icon is says "connection failed".  This is combined with the issue with the WAN uploads as explained above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version