• April 23, 2024, 12:10:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Unable to view Live Video when using 4gLTE  (Read 2847 times)

elstarrmom

• Level 1 Member
Unable to view Live Video when using 4gLTE
« on: January 05, 2020, 09:02:24 AM »

I am using the mydlink app and cannot view live video from my new Pan/Tilt/Zoom D link camera. I can view video over my home WIfi.
I have opened a support ticket and the only answer they have for me is "You should be able to watch live video with your Device."
I have tried accessing the live video feed with multiple phones, but all use the Verizon network, and none of them can access the live video feed.
I have enabled Ipv6 on my router.
I have cleared and reset DHCP Reservation so that every device has a new and unique number
I have a Century Link router/modem combination -- do I need to configure a bridge?  If so what is the best way to do that?
I have run speed tests and sent that information to dlink support and they have confirmed my speed for both home internet service and cellular service is fast enough.

I have 5 days left in my return window. If I cannot view live video via cellular I will need to return the device.
Any advise would be appreciated!

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
Re: Unable to view Live Video when using 4gLTE
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 09:45:55 AM »

You should be able to.   Sounds like you are in USA with CenturyLink.

Does the camera come up as online or red-x when you are viewing through verizon on your phone app?

Force your device to 3G and try to test there?  Just see if it works the same or does not.  That way you really can blame 4g, and not a network configuration issue.

It's been a while - but Is port 80 and 443 open on your router? I think those ports are what they would probably use. I know some companies lock down their branded routers pretty hard. 

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Unable to view Live Video when using 4gLTE
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 06:20:35 AM »

Any progress on this?

I am using the mydlink app and cannot view live video from my new Pan/Tilt/Zoom D link camera. I can view video over my home WIfi.
I have opened a support ticket and the only answer they have for me is "You should be able to watch live video with your Device."
I have tried accessing the live video feed with multiple phones, but all use the Verizon network, and none of them can access the live video feed.
I have enabled Ipv6 on my router.
I have cleared and reset DHCP Reservation so that every device has a new and unique number
I have a Century Link router/modem combination -- do I need to configure a bridge?  If so what is the best way to do that?
I have run speed tests and sent that information to dlink support and they have confirmed my speed for both home internet service and cellular service is fast enough.

I have 5 days left in my return window. If I cannot view live video via cellular I will need to return the device.
Any advise would be appreciated!
Cable: 1Gb/50Mb>NetGear CM1200>DIR-882>HP 24pt Gb Switch. COVR-1202/2202/3902,DIR-2660/80,3xDGL-4500s,DIR-LX1870,857,835,827,815,890L,880L,868L,836L,810L,685,657,3x655s,645,628,601,DNR-202L,DNS-345,DCS-933L,936L,960L and 8000LH.