The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-451

Updated Firmware

(1/2) > >>

mbutler2575:
Hi Dlink Techs.
Is it possible to let us customers know if and when there will be an updated firmware for the DIR-451? The current firmware is 1.03 dated September 2008 and since then there have been many modems released onto the market which V1.03 doesn't support, there are a lot of bugs in this current version which need to be resolved also.
I note that the DIR-451 is in the current catalogue so therefore I would expect the firmware to be at least up with the current crop of modems on the market.

Please let me know if this current unit is no longer supported so I can look at alternatives for further purchases.
Thanks
Mark

McGuywer:
Ther is an updated firmware available at ftp://ftp.dlinktech.co.za/support/dir451/dir-451_A1_A2_v1.20_b32.rar

But use it at own risk.

It's version 1.20.

No release notes about it.

mbutler2575:
Hi McGuywer,
I was actually looking for a full release firmware. Not really interested in Beta versions.

Thanks
Mark

wmk333:
Dear friend:
am looking for any version other than the 1.03 for 2 years now and yes i'll try it today
and will tell u results later.
thnx alot bro....

xiaolaba:

--- Quote from: wmk333 on September 02, 2010, 03:10:50 AM ---Dear friend:
am looking for any version other than the 1.03 for 2 years now and yes i'll try it today
and will tell u results later.
thnx alot bro....

--- End quote ---

this router was being used almost 3 year, expiration before 3 year warrnty, sent back to and asked for support. the latest firmware is able to found from link below,

latest version is v.1.21_b24

http://www.dlinktw.com.tw/support/download_view.asp?ModelSno=JNKKBS&HWsno=JNIMHM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version