• March 28, 2024, 11:41:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-930L - works connected to router via lan but not wireless  (Read 4229 times)

edf

• Level 1 Member
DCS-930L - works connected to router via lan but not wireless
« on: August 11, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »

Its a shame, since the blackout beginning of this week from dlink I had to reset my camera totally to operate it again. works now again with iphone and with mydlink. But it only works as long it is connected via lan cable to my router. I accessed the set up (via ipaddress) and entered the router details to the setup but as soon I disconnect from lan it does not work anymore. What did I oversee.

MAC OS X
Airport extreme

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: 930L - works connected to router via lan but not wireless
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »

That's a problem that kept recurring with my DCS-932L until I upgraded to the most recent firmware.

What firmware version are you using? You may want to upgrade to a more recent firmware version. Navigate to the link below and select the following file: DCS-930L A1 FW v 1.03_build 3 (for ww)

http://tsd.dlink.com.tw/

After you complete the upgrade process you will have to walk through the Wizard on the CD and reconfigure your device. Please post your results when you are done.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:55:36 PM by JavaLawyer »
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC