• March 29, 2024, 03:26:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Please download and install the plug-in  (Read 5200 times)

942LCamera

• Level 2 Member
Please download and install the plug-in
« on: May 18, 2013, 03:01:10 AM »

I have a 942L with firmware 1.20. I have the latest version of Java, version 6.0.240.7 installed. I can't view playback of video recordings from my camera's SD card on the Mydlink website. It says "Cannot see the video? Please download and install the plug-in."
When I click on the link I get a website error "can't find the server at interoplabs.blob.core.windows.net"
I have tried both Firefox 21.0 and Internet Explorer 10 and get the same error when directed to the plug-in website.

Any suggestions?

pmillbank

• Level 1 Member
Re: Please download and install the plug-in
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:32:55 AM »

I have the same problem as above. Been fine for the last week or so but this morning the video clips wont play even though the thumbnails are there to see. When i click on them it says opening media and then ready but nothing happens.

Please could someone answer this post and help us out.

P.S  I can still go to setup and sd management and view the files that way and all works fine but its a long winded way of doing it. Please help. I have tried rebooting each camera but no luck.

georgeorgeorge

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 07:27:53 AM »

I don't think the web site is configured to have this feature available at this time.
Java may not play the video codec you selected like h264 etc...

The web site can show live feeds and snapshot, but if you want you can tunnel in with telnet.

Viewing video is best done via DViewCam or through direct Setup with Windows media player which can play all codecs!

The files can be downloaded as wll.

G

macsrox

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 09:00:38 PM »

I had a similar problem and for me, I had to reformat my MicroSD card and changes the Profiles to match Profile 4 under Audio and Video. I got it all up and running and then cut the power in my house to do some electrical work in the house. I then turned back on the power and tried to play the videos and got the black screen and I also noticed that the time stamp was all off again. So, i re-formatted the MicroSD Card and its working again.

Interesting to know that if someone breaks into my house, if they turn the power off and back on again, the video will be black.