• April 24, 2024, 03:15:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Class 10 Kingston 32Gb MicroSD Card note registering  (Read 5465 times)

coolsnaz

• Level 1 Member
Class 10 Kingston 32Gb MicroSD Card note registering
« on: January 31, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »

Hi All,

I am new to the forums...

Is there a list of compatible MicroSD cards for the DCS-5222L as I tried upgrading from a Class 6 sandisk 4Gb MicroSD to a Class 10 Kingston 32Gb MicroSD and been met with nothing but "Reinitialization". I have formated the card via a PC, checked the card for errors and used the card (created file and removed file), and the card appears to be working fine. Yet still the DCS-5222L doesn't want to see the new card?

Anyone have the same problem?

Kind Regards
Coolsnaz

sim

• Level 1 Member
Re: Class 10 Kingston 32Gb MicroSD Card note registering
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:07:34 AM »

Have similar problem also, just push the memory card when it's in the camera so it pops out and then push it back in. Login to the camera GUI  and refresh the card status. Mine normally then picks it up.

coolsnaz

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 05:39:54 AM »

Thank you for your input, and I have attempted a few times to reseat the card along with reformating with different sized segments. I have also tried rebooting the Camera several times with the card in and with the card out and inserted during reboot. But with no success...

coolsnaz

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »

My Fault...You can't just swap the MicroSD card whilst it is trying to record to the MicroSD slot. This results in only the original card being allowed to record, so note to self...STOP MicroSD recording before inserting a new MicroSD card.