• April 15, 2024, 11:34:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: JPGs distorted on HD TV  (Read 11681 times)

dicrouthamel

• Level 2 Member
Re: JPGs distorted on HD TV
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 02:53:06 PM »

We are now about four months since this topic was posted, but much longer since it was first identified. Can we expect a firmware update in the near future addressing the problem, or has the DSM-750 now taken center stage. I have long passed the point of anger, but I would be happy to know whether I should just toss the 520 and save for a new box. Though I must say that, based on this experience, any new box to replace the 520 would be most unlikely to be from D-Link.

I sold my 520 on Ebay.  Do it now while you can still get decent money for it :)

I'm looking for a Media Center Extender, but haven't decided on a particular product yet.

jroseboom

• Level 1 Member
Re: JPGs distorted on HD TV
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

I too wrote about this problem many months ago.  The problem does not seem to exist on 4:3 displays - only on the wide screens.  And yes, it continues to be disturbing that issues that are brought up that should have absolutely been caught in QC testing take many months if not years to correct.
Pages: 1 [2]