• April 19, 2024, 05:20:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: P2P app, future req  (Read 3106 times)

mersadk

• Level 1 Member
P2P app, future req
« on: June 25, 2011, 12:00:47 PM »

Hello to all, I just bought DNS-325. It is a great device but I would like to see few things in P2P app.

- To be able to select files which I want to download from torrent (now it is possible only to download whole torrent)
- If P2P app is disabled, leave p2p folder visible over network (maybe not as default action, but to offer a setting for this)
- To be able to change save path for torrent
- This is something I really don't expect to see implemented, but it would be a nice future (I think). Now you can set at which time of day torrent should be downloaded. It would be nice to be able to specify a list of local IP addresses. which should be pinged lets say every 5 min. If one of IPs is reachable stop downloading torrents, if not continue (or start if state changed).
- It looks like there can be only 10 active torrent downloads (seeding is considered as active torrent), so when first ten torrents are completed it won't continue downloading others until you remove some of completed.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:19:42 PM by mersadk »

Her_Kitty_Daddy

• Level 2 Member
Re: P2P app, future req
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 04:59:05 PM »

May I ask for a sort-of feature. Instructions!  :D

I would like to seed a torrent I've already downloaded, how do I do this?
I have the output file and the torrent file for it.
I *assumed* (*cough*) thought that putting the file in the completed entry and then loading the torrent would let it "learn" that the file was completed and should be seeded but it doesn't seem to be working.