• March 29, 2024, 02:34:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can only record 1 day at a time previous day disapears  (Read 1772 times)

retired827

• Level 2 Member
Can only record 1 day at a time previous day disapears
« on: March 04, 2016, 01:26:24 PM »

I finally got the 202 to record on movement but the next day all the previous days recordings are gone. I have set the recording for 00.00 to 23.59 everyday day Sunday through Saturday but for some reason it only record on a daily basis, all previous days recording are missing.  I watched a video on setting up a DNR 322l and that had a continues record date function, which I cannot find on the 202l.
Any suggestions on how to get the 202l to record until the hard disk is full.

Thanks Bob

retired827

• Level 2 Member
Re: Can only record 1 day at a time previous day disapears
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 09:13:55 AM »

Update, I found the actual recordings are on the microSD cards but not showing up in playback calendar. I removed the SD cards and put into another computer and viewed with Dlink HDD viewer, all recordings are there, so must be some sort of software problem!

So far very disappointed with Dlink it is more of a toy than a proper reliable security system. I committed too much money and time already to the system. I will not recommend to any body who is seriously looking for a reliable security system.

Has anybody got a suggestion on how to fix this.
Bob