• April 26, 2024, 10:19:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Issues on DLink DNS 320L  (Read 1974 times)

ears

• Level 1 Member
Issues on DLink DNS 320L
« on: March 03, 2014, 06:21:43 PM »

Hi there!

I'm new around. When i searched for solution about my problems i found this forum. Nice to see that we can use DLink forums to look about some issues.  :)

Here we go, i've a NAS DNS 320L and have some problems to use it as FTP server.
To start, i open the ports on my router, Asus RT-AC68U (Port Forwarding) to use FTP port as 1025.
I don't use the standard ones because i've another NAS, for other purposes, that is using already the FTP 21 port.
the problem is, when i try to open the ftp from another internet conecction, it says that can connect, then enters to the "Passive Mode" and simply freezes there, don't pass to the next step, don't shows the files on the FTP server.
I'm using already dyndns to resolve the ip changes on my router and i don't want to create a new one only for this NAS.
If i disable router firewall, it works fine, with it enable it simply don't works.
As i need as need security of my NAS, i don't know what more i can do.
I add on the port range the passive ports, then internal IP, then the 1025 port on port rangeto the local port 1025 and still don't works.
Other issue, it is possible to download a single file by HTTP without the limitation of 2GB/file? i can only download up 2Gb if i download the folder that contains that "big" file, but it takes a time do compress the folder to be ready to download.
Any ideas for this 2 issues?
Many thanks!