D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Lite App

After Updating to 3.8.6 connection issues / timeouts Occur

(1/3) > >>

designedfor1:
I just updated my iphone 8 dlink lite app, and I now have issues connecting with my two cameras, mainly the DCS-5029L, but also with my DCS-5030L. This is the error code I get, error 0.70_1_5_5_3EC .

Also with the last version, I have issues switching between those to cameras after backing out to the main screen, or after reopening the app.

Both cameras are local ONLY, have static IPs, and are Ethernet connected.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status.
* What region are you located?
What iOS is loaded on the phone?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?

Test cameras with uPnP and uPnP Port Forwarding both enabled on ALL cameras: DCS Cloud (L) Series Camera Configuration and Mydlink.com

I have an iPhone 6sP and iOS 11.4 as of just the other day. MDL Lite app is working for my 3 cameras here, 933L, 936L and 960L.

designedfor1:
I have 1.14 on the 5029l, and 1.04 on the 5030l. Located in he US, and again these camera are offline and worked with 3.8.5 app firmware. In the phone, I have a 11.4.

FurryNutz:
I would contact D-Links mydlink support group and have them help you with this...

designedfor1:
They discontinued the 5029L model, so I'm not sure what they are going to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version