The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-934L

New - DCS-934L Rev A - Firmware v1.05 B04 Comments & Observations

(1/3) > >>

FurryNutz:
D-Link posted DCS-934L Rev A firmware version v1.05 Build 04, which can be downloaded here: DCS-934L

Problems Fixed
1. Fixed an issue that Mydlink service will be off line when FW upgrade to v1.04.15.

New Features
1.   Upgrade mydlink agent to 2.1.0-b41

[*]Network Cameras - Important Posts & Information
[*]Network Cameras - Beta Firmware Terms and Conditions
[*]Network Cameras - Why Have Multiple Hardware Versions for the Same Model?

[/list]

Please post your comments and observations as a reply to this thread.

:)  ;)  :)

Manofice:
This doesn't seem to fix the camera's going offline. In fact my camera's worked fine until I installed this version and now they go offline non stop. They work on the local LAN but not through the cloud service.

FurryNutz:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=65861.msg276389#msg276389

--- Quote from: Manofice on November 30, 2016, 04:57:43 PM ---This doesn't seem to fix the camera's going offline. In fact my camera's worked fine until I installed this version and now they go offline non stop. They work on the local LAN but not through the cloud service.

--- End quote ---

rstark18:
I have two 934's, two 930's and one 2332.
I just upgraded one of my 934's to FW 1.05 from 1.03 and chrome will not connect to it. I have never had an issue before this firmware. Did this update kill chrome access? My other 934 that is still on 1.03 works fine with chrome as do all my other cameras.

FurryNutz:
Did you clear browser caches then exit Chrome then reopen and then try to access the camera?
I presume your connecting to the local IP address for the camera? Or mydlink.com?
Does IE11 or FF connect to this camera?

--- Quote from: rstark18 on February 23, 2017, 12:07:35 PM ---I have two 934's, two 930's and one 2332.
I just upgraded one of my 934's to FW 1.05 from 1.03 and chrome will not connect to it. I have never had an issue before this firmware. Did this update kill chrome access? My other 934 that is still on 1.03 works fine with chrome as do all my other cameras.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version