• March 28, 2024, 07:47:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Need help updating ActiveX with the DSC-932L Wizard  (Read 4960 times)

pmahtani51

• Level 1 Member
Need help updating ActiveX with the DSC-932L Wizard
« on: August 25, 2012, 04:26:11 PM »

Hello Forum,
  I bought this product and the disc I used to install this product and setup was not working correctly and the support line said to download the wizard from the mydlink.com/download webpage. I use this and attempts to download the ActiveX.....one problem this never worked. I waited up to at least 3 hours and I would get tired of waiting. I have disable Norton 360 and configured the internet options and still would not download. Someone please help me with this. I don't want to return this product, and I like D-Link products.

I am using a Windows 7 (32bit).

businessnaples

• Level 1 Member
Re: Need help updating ActiveX with the DSC-932L Wizard
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »

Same problem here. I have Windows 7 64 Bit. Have downloaded the new setup software from two places, tried installing it from the files on desktop, memory stick and CD. Also tried on 3 different computers.  Disabled Fireewall, Virus Program and enabled ALL Activex permissions in IE9. ActiveX refuses to install in all cases. I can access the camera when hard wired and when viewing the camera Live I can select ActiveX viewing and it works (first time I tried it loaded ActiveX OK. Cannot find help anywhere. Does anyone have a solution?

santhy

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 08:34:15 AM »

Same pb. Win 7 32bits, install wizard 1.0.1.2428
Everything off (ie9 active x checks, firewall, AV,...)

Anyone managed to get round this issue?

wiseowl

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »

Same problem here. Win 7  64bit, tried removing all controls. Also used gpedit.msc for unsigned active X (bad) just in case. Still cannot install.  Camera is on local network and can browse - just cannot link to mydlink.com for external view.  DSC-942L, but I think they are the same from a network perspective.