• April 24, 2024, 07:35:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Add Album Art to Music  (Read 6081 times)

Tammy

Add Album Art to Music
« on: November 26, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »

I have a Dsm 520 I upgrade the program to version 1.09. I tried to rip my CD collection and display the music tags and art.
Have no problem with the tags but I cannot not display the art. I have tried a number of ripping program including Media Monkey, Yahoo music Match, NCH and also Nero 8 Ripping program all with the same results. But I have also some other music which was ripped on another computer with music match and  imported to my computer and I have no problem displaying both the art work and tags. Any idea's on what I am doing wrong

Yes I have done the Auto tag steps as provided in the Dlink  FAQ to add the album art using Media Monkey with the same results only the tag information is displayed not the art work.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 08:51:38 PM by Tammy »

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: Add Album Art to Music
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »

Have you done the Auto-tag steps as provided in the DLink FAQ's to add the album art using Media Monkey?

http://www.support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=2850&question=DSM-520
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

Tammy

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 08:53:22 PM »

Yes I have follow the instruction to the word with the same results.

mhumphri

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 03:50:15 PM »

I have also done all those steps (numerous times) and I can't display it either..

mhumphri

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

I figured out how to get the album art working. The music was ripped to the smartmedia server in variable WMA format using Windows Media Player 11.  I don't think the format makes any difference though.  After the music was ripped. I went to the library. Highlighted all the songs and right clicked on the mouse.  I selected the advanced tag editor. Then selected pictures, then add.  I selected the large format jpg and then clicked on apply.  When it was done I clicked on ok.  Now they are showing up on the DSM.

Topcat

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »

What server were you using , Album art works with windows server but does not work with D-Link server ..