• March 28, 2024, 03:49:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DNR-322L - Firmware Wishlist  (Read 54779 times)

m_overink

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNR-322L - Firmware Wishlist
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 09:21:14 AM »

I have just isolated my issue with mydlink software when viewing through internet explorer.
Having issues with the direct link crashing my IE everytime I load the device webpage and try to live view.
Turns out the issue seems to be with my DCS-5020L cameras.  Whenever the stream starts it instantly crashed IE.  If I view my other cams on the webpage it runs just fine with no crashing (dcs-930, dcs-932, dcs-942).

Please help fix this issue with this particular crash! Useless without my PTZ cams!

PS.  Also downloaded the newest FW on the dlink site US, 2.00, and just tried the FW 2.1 from the EU site, still having same issues.

snapperhead

• Level 1 Member
  • Wherever you go.... There you are !
DNR-322L - Ability to change HTTP Port and enable UPnP Port Forwarding
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 06:33:46 AM »

Hi there, I urgently need the ability to enable UPnP Port Forwarding on my DNR-322L and the ability to change the HTTP Port so I can view my camera's for security reasons remotely on a work P.C. over a domain I just purchased...... All my camera's can do this with an easy drop box etc.... Why not my DNR ??

Thanks guys..... Love your work :)

Running an NVR : DNR-322L with 2x dedicated 8Tb WD Survellance Hdd's
Outside >>
DCS-5010L (wifi)
DCS-5020L (wifi)
DCS-942L (wifi)
Inside >>
DCS-931L x2 (wifi)
DCS-933L (cabled)

Warb

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 06:09:19 PM »

Whilst suspect that this product is no longer being developed and as such any requests are fairly pointless, I would really like a single button to control the "no record/record by schedule" function, but located on the main "home" page of the device. When I leave the building I want to be able to activate the security system with as little fuss as possible!

At present in v2.1 using Firefox, I have to click "setup" and then "recording schedule" to get to this setting, yet after the initial configuration it is probably the most used function on the machine as it is required every time the building is left unattended.

wingsfan87

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 01:56:49 PM »

Whilst suspect that this product is no longer being developed and as such any requests are fairly pointless, I would really like a single button to control the "no record/record by schedule" function, but located on the main "home" page of the device. When I leave the building I want to be able to activate the security system with as little fuss as possible!

At present in v2.1 using Firefox, I have to click "setup" and then "recording schedule" to get to this setting, yet after the initial configuration it is probably the most used function on the machine as it is required every time the building is left unattended.

Indeed.. would love to see this plus an option to disable/enable UPNP. Its enabled by default but I would like to disable it at will. Its available on the cameras just not the DNR.

Would it be possible to add this for a new FIRMWARE update for the DNR-322L?

dr_ashrof

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2020, 07:02:57 PM »

After updating to DNR-322L RevB - Firmware Hotfix 3.02.15 , the playback in 2020 issue is solved but while playbacking right click is not working so i can't use eptz to zoom although it's working in live view !!! please help
Pages: 1 [2]