• March 28, 2024, 09:52:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Detect WHERE the motion is detected?  (Read 2420 times)

se22946

• Level 1 Member
Detect WHERE the motion is detected?
« on: May 16, 2013, 02:09:14 AM »

Hello,

i still play with the motion detection feature of the 942L. Is there a way to see where on the live-picture the motion is detected?

I do not see any motion on the srceen but the cam still detects motion and records every 60 seconds. Also i played with the sensitivity but without success. So i had the idea to ask the cam where on the screen the motion was detected...

Best regards, Harry

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
Re: Detect WHERE the motion is detected?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »

Hello,

i still play with the motion detection feature of the 942L. Is there a way to see where on the live-picture the motion is detected?

I do not see any motion on the srceen but the cam still detects motion and records every 60 seconds. Also i played with the sensitivity but without success. So i had the idea to ask the cam where on the screen the motion was detected...

Best regards, Harry

Nope.  Even cams with more capability do not have this feature. (dcs-2230).

kk287

• Level 1 Member
Re: Detect WHERE the motion is detected?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:12:23 AM »

bro i configure my ip cam(dcs-942l) on this url http://petkonextest.dlinkddns.com:8080/

plz tell me how i can access cam windows or cam videos in my webpage ?

i have read pdf doc but didn't understand bcoz i don't have much knowledge about this, plz do assist in this matter. any help will be appriciated.thanks in advance

plz just paste simple code here that tell how i can get it in webpage(html or php page).

my email : kaleem.khan287@gmail.com