• April 26, 2024, 09:11:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mydlink web applications loading  (Read 11388 times)

subzhero

• Level 1 Member
Re: Mydlink web applications loading
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 12:11:17 AM »

so this problem is still unsolved?
I'm from Italy, and I'm using firefox and chrome on different pc (someone still use IE????  ;D )

before the new entry "uplayer" , everything works fine, with both FF and Chrome. But as I was forced to install this plugin, I can't connect anymore to my NAS from web, the page "applications" continues to show "loading" like forever...  :-\

something has changed in my configuration??? yes, as said before, I installed "uplayer"...

hoping this issue will be solved soon.

What firmware version have you got installed?

Read here please  http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=62995.msg256638#msg256638

Hi philphil61
thx for reply.
I was on 1.04. Now i'm on official 1.05 (downloaded from dlink support) and the condition is worst... now neither Status nor Settings page works, same as Applications before  :'(

I read the post you linked, but I'm not sure I understood it...  ;D

anyway, I'll wait for a future update by Dlink, hoping they will roll it out soon and this solve the situation...

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
Re: Mydlink web applications loading
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 05:14:36 PM »

so this problem is still unsolved?
I'm from Italy, and I'm using firefox and chrome on different pc (someone still use IE????  ;D )

before the new entry "uplayer" , everything works fine, with both FF and Chrome. But as I was forced to install this plugin, I can't connect anymore to my NAS from web, the page "applications" continues to show "loading" like forever...  :-\

something has changed in my configuration??? yes, as said before, I installed "uplayer"...

hoping this issue will be solved soon.

What firmware version have you got installed?

Read here please  http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=62995.msg256638#msg256638

Hi philphil61
thx for reply.
I was on 1.04. Now i'm on official 1.05 (downloaded from dlink support) and the condition is worst... now neither Status nor Settings page works, same as Applications before  :'(

I read the post you linked, but I'm not sure I understood it...  ;D

anyway, I'll wait for a future update by Dlink, hoping they will roll it out soon and this solve the situation...

I'm not sure I understood it
  OK here goes.  I had issues accessing mydlink and installed new firmware but had bigger issues with mydlink.  Didn't get much help here so went to DLinks facebook page and posted there.  Within hours of them coming online (different time zone) they offered me a revised firmware that would allow the bypass of the firmware update message.

If you go back to my post and download from the dropbox link and install the new firmware you will be able to access mydlink web by clicking "ignore update" 2 times (see the screendumps)

HTH
Pages: 1 [2]