• March 28, 2024, 05:37:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Weird sizes?  (Read 4869 times)

Darkbob

• Level 1 Member
Weird sizes?
« on: September 18, 2013, 08:39:51 AM »

Hi Guys.  I've got two identical 942L's - both set up exactly the same.  One is on a lower bandwidth connection at the beach and one in my office in Calgary.  So far as I can tell, both are set identically to 640x480.

Here's the beach view:

And here's the Calgary view

What the heck is up with that?  Why do they look so different on the same browser even during the same session as I switch back and forth?

Edit:  After checking the forums I see another thread on this same topic.  Sorry for the double post but I don't see any answers yet.

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=53972.0

Thanks for your help
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:41:23 AM by Darkbob »

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Weird sizes?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 10:40:25 AM »

Were you accessing mydlink from your office in Calgary (same LAN as the Calgary camera) when you took both screenshots?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

Darkbob

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 08:06:06 AM »

Were you accessing mydlink from your office in Calgary (same LAN as the Calgary camera) when you took both screenshots?

Yes.  I thought perhaps the larger view is for LAN viewing and the small view is for remote viewing.  But today I got two of the smaller views - small for Calgary, small for the lake.

Yesterday it was two large views.

Very hit and miss.  Weird!

Sparkydude

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 05:28:59 PM »

I've found just reloading the page usually changes the smaller image to normal size.

Darkbob

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »

Thanks for the tip.  I haven't ever been able to get the sizes back to normal size.

What's worse, since the latest android update access to both cameras is now very hit and miss on my cell phone. 

And the very worst?  I don't see how this could have anything to do with my Android update but access from my desktop to my camera just a few feet away by WiFi usually doesn't work at all.  But sometimes it does.  It's only a few feet from the router so the obvious solution is to hook it up by cable.

I take it nobody else has had this kind of issue since the latest update?

Miki88

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 03:26:37 AM »

Thanks for posting here information… I have searched from this site.. It is amazing..

http://www.nutribullet-recipes.net/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:56:04 AM by Miki88 »
http://www.nutribullet-recipes.net/