• March 28, 2024, 08:33:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: mydlink portal  (Read 5411 times)

vhehn

• Level 1 Member
mydlink portal
« on: December 18, 2020, 08:53:25 AM »

is there a way to force the uplayer software to run again. i have one computer on ie11 that will not log in. i get unsupported browser message. where can i download the uplayer plugin for ie11?

nettewurk

• Level 3 Member
Re: mydlink portal
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 04:43:31 AM »

HI there!  Can D-Link create a portal where you can use one browser only to access L and LH cameras at the same time?  You need IE11 for DCS-xxxL while Edge chromium for DCS-xxxLH.  The least they can do is to permit compatibility of LH to be accessed along with L cameras in IE11.  Moreso, myDlink app with Plus/Lite apps has limited handling like those above.   Even the Baby apps also?   

Why can they make efficient one portal or to maintain one and only tool apps since all these camera's are IPs and plug-in works in any of these browsers.
COVR/DIR/DCS/DNS/DHP/DWA/DRA/DSP

metamorpheus

• Level 1 Member
Re: mydlink portal
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 01:13:31 PM »

is there a way to force the uplayer software to run again. i have one computer on ie11 that will not log in. i get unsupported browser message. where can i download the uplayer plugin for ie11?

I have the U-Player (MSI) file backed up....I could email it to you, just message me. I have version 1.0.2.7  (the date I saved it as a backup was 2017