• March 28, 2024, 12:02:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DLink DSM-750 IR Remote Control Codes  (Read 16253 times)

shazlett

• Level 1 Member
DLink DSM-750 IR Remote Control Codes
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:58:22 AM »

Can someone verify that the IR codes the DSM-750 remote control uses is the same as the Media Center Remote control? I have a RTI Master Remote Control and want to simulate the DSM-750 on it for my Home Theatre system. If not where can I get the IR codes or ****to codes?

Arvald

• Level 3 Member
Re: DLink DSM-750 IR Remote Control Codes
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

I was using the DSM750 remote and it managed to access a lot of the media center functions on my wifes laptop.
the flip side of using her media center remote on the 750 did not work very well at all.

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »

The DSM-750 uses the RC-6 protocol.

Every MCE remote made should works with the DSM-750 for playback, menu navigation, etc. (except the special MediaLounge buttons added to the remote).
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

shazlett

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »

ECF,
Do you know where i can get the IR Codes or ****to Codes for the DSM-750 Remote?
I have the IR Codes for the Microsoft Media Center remote but not the DSM-750 specifically. Sure would love to get them so I can import them into my Master RTI T1 Remote.
Thanks

live_strong

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 12:52:07 PM »

i just purchased a bose lifestyle v20 system.  it comes with a RF remote which can be used to control five devices.  is it possible to use the bose remote to control the dsm 750

rob_t

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 12:30:53 AM »

i just purchased a bose lifestyle v20 system.  it comes with a RF remote which can be used to control five devices.  is it possible to use the bose remote to control the dsm 750

If I'm understanding you right, I think the answer is "no". The DSM-750 used IR (infra red) not RF (radio) for the remote.

Arvald

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 08:45:27 PM »

If I'm understanding you right, I think the answer is "no". The DSM-750 used IR (infra red) not RF (radio) for the remote.
unless it has an IR relay.

live_strong

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »

my understanding is the RF signal goes to bose lifestyle system then is transfered via IR to the device.  i am about the control my blu-ray and tv (both IR) using the bose remote.  i am just unable to find the d-link 750 in the device list.  is there a code that is associated with the d-link 750 what would allow another IR remote to control it?

shazlett

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 07:04:42 AM »

I have the IR code set for the DSM-750, but they are specific for a RTI T-1 Master remote controller. If these would help you can post your email address and I can send them to you.

agalloway

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2022, 11:01:37 AM »

@chair for hip pain
why my comment is removed again and again
I'm posting to ask if someone could make me a script for a game. The script I need to have made is something that will take a word or short phrase that would show up jumbled and people have to guess the answer. Upon answering correctly they get a point.

There are obviously more details but I'd like someone to reply to this before I further. Yes, I'm willing to pay, but payment would have to be in April. My money for March is tied up.

If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 07:17:44 PM by agalloway »

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 11:33:27 AM »

I am not sure what comment you are referring to. If you are posting links/URLs in your response that could be the reason.

agalloway

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2022, 04:38:20 PM »

When choosing the ideal present, many individuals now opt for Full Spectrum CBD. CBD is well known for reducing anxiety and pain, among other things. Our items are warranted to be of the highest caliber and have undergone independent laboratory testing. You are on the verge of feeling better after 7 years of happy clients. Save money on your holiday items by shopping now!