• April 18, 2024, 08:51:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Help with camera  (Read 2809 times)

smilingjacko

• Level 1 Member
Help with camera
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:17:35 PM »

I just bought and successfully installed my drink camera at the cottage. I have set it up and can see it wirelessly on my cottage network through iPad.
How do I view it over the Internet though from home? No where can I find anywhere how to do it or if it can even be done.
Sorry, bit of a non techie :)

rjmmoon

• Level 2 Member
Re: Help with camera
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 07:02:21 AM »

Which camera? I know if its the 930L or 932L it on the mydlink.com website, in an account with your email address as the user name which you should have established when you installed the camera, etc.

OwnerOfaDCS1130Brick

• Level 1 Member
Re: Help with camera
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 09:34:08 AM »

Did you ever get this working? I have a DCS-1130 and after over a month, have still had no joy.
I did notice on the amazon.co.uk page that a review (from 2009) was convinced that my camera isn't supported for remote viewing in the UK (keh??).

I bought this because of the MyDlink internet functionality, unfortunately this isn't supported in the UK and according to DLink technical support it may never be - good enough camera but as I can't use it remotely it's useless, it would have been nice if there was something to indicate that this feature isn't enabled.