• April 15, 2024, 10:48:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Voice Barge-in is back!  (Read 12441 times)

Mlachake

• Poweruser
  • Level 3 Member
Voice Barge-in is back!
« on: February 27, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »

Microsoft listened and heard you loud and clear regarding the voice barge-in feature. They have reinstated it as an option under Automated Receptionist Properties. However, users will have to download and install SP2 all over again to see that option. The updated SP2 download bears the same name as the previous one.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 09:00:03 AM by Mlachake »

nd4speed

• Level 1 Member
Re: Voice Barge-in is back!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »

Thanks. I installed this and it does work, but it needs to be fine tuned a little bit. It seems like the latency in picking up my voice makes it difficult for the system to interpret what I'm saying. In most cases I have to say it twice and it gets it on the second try. I don't think it's due to mic noise, I've done this on several phones.

Neoteric

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:42:20 AM »

The feature is back and appears to work.  But the feature does have a latency, as mentioned by Nd4speed, where it didnt in SP1.  It would be nice if Microsoft could tweak it to reduce the latency.

Thanks for getting it back.

Mlachake

• Poweruser
  • Level 3 Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »

Please visit our support site for a firmware upgrade for the DPH-125MS. The firmware version is 1.14.19. The new firmware improved Voicemail and RP button responsiveness and updated Intercom/Page LCD Display.