Software > D-ViewCam

D-ViewCam - Wishlist

(1/22) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent additions/changes are highlighted in blue. Items addressed on the latest software release are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest software release, please post and I'll update!

D-ViewCam Wishlist

* TBD
Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank you!)

* TBD

JavaLawyer:
Do you have any wishlist features or bugs you'd like to point out in the latest release of D-ViewCam? Post your items in this thread and I'll add them to the master list.  :)

JavaLawyer:
Please post your bug reports and feature requests here and we'll compile an easily accessible list for D-Link. :)

Mackerel:
Wishlist:

* Missing is also still the multi-channel playback, even though Playback supports playback for up to 4 (choice is either 1 or 4 cameras) local cameras. The "Exceed the Playback maximum channels" error-message is still there.
* Still testing multi channel Remote Live Viewer (remote playback probably has same lack of multi-channel playback support)
* UAC is required to be off before Console can be run, even though all data-paths are personalized to acceptable locations. Workaround is to run it in a VM environment where UAC can be off. Works acceptable in VMWare Player, but is quite a drain on machine.

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Mackerel on October 28, 2011, 10:03:29 PM ---Wishlist:

* Missing is also still the multi-channel playback, even though Playback supports playback for up to 4 (choice is either 1 or 4 cameras) local cameras. The "Exceed the Playback maximum channels" error-message is still there.
* Still testing multi channel Remote Live Viewer (remote playback probably has same lack of multi-channel playback support)
* UAC is required to be off before Console can be run, even though all data-paths are personalized to acceptable locations. Workaround is to run it in a VM environment where UAC can be off. Works acceptable in VMWare Player, but is quite a drain on machine.
--- End quote ---

Does the following accurately capture/summarize your concerns? (if not please clarify)

* Bug - "Exceed the Playback maximum channels" error message displays when using integrated support for 4 cameras
* Remove requirement to disable UAC in order to use Console

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version