• April 23, 2024, 02:48:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-932L suddenty goes offline (3 of my devices)  (Read 13250 times)

asoy28

• Level 1 Member
DCS-932L suddenty goes offline (3 of my devices)
« on: July 02, 2014, 06:23:06 AM »

3 of my dlink DCS-932L suddenly offline.
I also tried to reset the account and it successfully re-registered again all my 3 dlinks camera however after a while it gone offline again.
They're ok to browse locally only the online problems.

The funny thing about it, everytime I reset the device and I successfully re-register it again but it only happen for a while and then it goes offline again.
Not sure what is wrong with it, I have also check all my internet connection and they are all fine.

Was fine before for at least 1 year on 1.06 firmware until they suddenly offline 3 days ago.
I also try to upgrade the firmware and re-register 3 of them all over again successfully, online for about 3 mins and goes offline again.

When they are online, I can browse locally but when I tried to view on Iphone, it is Error 0.70_0_2_7_22
Nothing wrong with my ISP connection, so not sure what the problem is

Anyone experience the same??

ErikP

• Level 1 Member
Re: DCS-932L suddenty goes offline (3 of my devices)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 12:49:28 AM »

Since the last firmware upgrade v1.11 (2014-03-14) I have this same problem with my 2 DCS-930L devices.
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

davidwyatt6

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 11:36:44 AM »

Same thing happened to my DCS-932L after I installed the latest firmware.  I tried absolutely everything to get it to work.  I finally loaded an older firmware and it seems to be fine now.  Time will tell.

Jtomalley

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 06:17:21 PM »

I am suddenly having the same problem with my DCS-931L camera. I cannot access video either on MyDink website or on iPhone apps. However the camera is still showing as online on app and MyDlink.com AND the WiFi extender function of the camera appears to be fine. (??)

Have rebooted router, connections and caches, reset camera to factory default (twice) and reinstalled.

This was happening prior to firmware upgrade 1.06.B6 and is worse now that I ran the upgrade.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 08:02:13 AM »

I am suddenly having the same problem with my DCS-931L camera. I cannot access video either on MyDink website or on iPhone apps. However the camera is still showing as online on app and MyDlink.com AND the WiFi extender function of the camera appears to be fine. (??)

Have rebooted router, connections and caches, reset camera to factory default (twice) and reinstalled.

This was happening prior to firmware upgrade 1.06.B6 and is worse now that I ran the upgrade.

You can regress to an earlier firmware version that worked on your particular camera.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

Jtomalley

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 12:04:24 PM »

You can regress to an earlier firmware version that worked on your particular camera.

-- It was happening before the upgrade... HOWEVER -- last night I re-upgraded from buggy v1.06.B6 to v1.07.. and then I renamed the camera and it hasn't disconnected since. Go figure.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 06:58:09 AM »

-- It was happening before the upgrade... HOWEVER -- last night I re-upgraded from buggy v1.06.B6 to v1.07.. and then I renamed the camera and it hasn't disconnected since. Go figure.

How are you managing your camera IPs? I recommend reserving IP addresses for each camera through your router. Static addresses can cause issues under certain circumstances, and DHCP should be avoided.

DCS Network Cameras - Should I Use DHCP, Static IP, or Reserved IP Address?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC