For Router and Wireless AP questions and problem solving, please review this first before posting:Router Troubleshooting Suggestions and Tips
- A professional demeanor is MANDATORY at all times. Inappropriate language or conduct will be dealt with by either removing the post and/or deletion of the offending user account. Flaming, Trolling, and product slander demanding support will not be tolerated! Posts regarding non-DLink products will be removed!
- This forum is designed to allow the public and the Technical Services department of D-Link to openly share ideas and quick fix tips. Please keep posts concise and on topic.
- Regarding the numerous threads revolving around “hack your……,” or “turn your….into a,” type of posts, let it be known that you will, in fact, void your D-Link Warranty by applying code not issued by D-Link through our support staff or support site.
- Give specific details of your problems and questions. The more information you give in your posts, helps us get a better idea of your situation and in turn helps us give you better feedback, answers and suggestions. Be willing to answer our questions presented to you. Just because you might think some questions we ask are not relevant the the situation. These help us better understand the situation or problem. Help us help you!
- Please review this before upgrading Firmware>FW Update Process
Thank you for joining the D-Link Forum.