The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-960L

d-viewcam cannot record DCS-960L?

(1/4) > >>

roy_lumanauw:
When I tried to register DCS-960L in d-viewcam, I could not find the camera model in the selection provided. So is there a way I can record DCS-960L using d-viewcam?

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?
What version of DVC are you using?
You may have to manually add the camera using it's IP address and see...

--- Quote from: roy_lumanauw on July 04, 2016, 09:49:13 AM ---When I tried to register DCS-960L in d-viewcam, I could not find the camera model in the selection provided. So is there a way I can record DCS-960L using d-viewcam?

--- End quote ---

greatham316:
Anything regarding recording via D-ViewCam for the 960l? I'm running 4.1.1 and 1.0.4 firmware and I can't connect via IP though I can view it remotely via IP Camera apps using a dynamic dns but can't connect to it using the dns or the local IP address.

FurryNutz:
I'll check with mine as see what I find out.

Is the camera using a dynamic IP address or static? Might try a static IP address ON the camera that's out side of your main host routers DHCP IP address pool.

--- Quote from: greatham316 on March 06, 2017, 05:28:21 PM ---Anything regarding recording via D-ViewCam for the 960l? I'm running 4.1.1 and 1.0.4 firmware and I can't connect via IP though I can view it remotely via IP Camera apps using a dynamic dns but can't connect to it using the dns or the local IP address.

--- End quote ---

greatham316:
I'm using a static IP address for the camera. I am using a dns server and I can log in to the remotely no problem but it doesn't show up on dviewcam. I also tried it locally at my store PC and it doesn't come up using the local IP address either. I am going to do a factory restore on it because the SD card recording isn't working either. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version