The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-320L

DNS-320L - Firmware Wishlist

(1/96) > >>

JavaLawyer:
The following DNS-320L Firmware Wishlist contains the collective contribution of the DNS-320L D-Link forum community. If you would like to contribute to this list, please post your suggestions as a reply to this thread.

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over-generalized, misrepresented, or overlooked anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent additions/changes are highlighted in blue. Items addressed on the latest firmware are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DNS-320L Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank you!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

Bwibwi13:
Hello,

Very often, the files that can be downloaded with the HTTP download engine are ZIP files.
It would be great if the DNS-320L would auto unzip the downloaded file after download is complete.

Cheers :-)

d669:
The P2P client should have the option to control the amount of connections and simultaneous downloads.
And accept magnet links.

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Bwibwi13 on October 26, 2012, 04:57:44 AM ---Hello,

Very often, the files that can be downloaded with the HTTP download engine are ZIP files.
It would be great if the DNS-320L would auto unzip the downloaded file after download is complete.

Cheers :-)

--- End quote ---

Added...  ;)

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: d669 on October 28, 2012, 06:18:34 AM ---The P2P client should have the option to control the amount of connections and simultaneous downloads.
And accept magnet links.

--- End quote ---

Added...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version