• April 24, 2017, 02:27:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:10:15 AM 
Started by Sm[]key - Last post by MaxSunhine
Hi i had a similar problem but on a Windows 7 64bit machine. Too make a long story short, after installing Mozilla firefox ESR version which is a Extended Support Release i got it working. But only with the 32bit version. With the 64bit version i just asked me all the time to install plugin.

So try the Mozilla Firefox ESR 32bit version, it worked for me.

on: Today at 01:25:08 AM 
Started by PegaSus2k17 - Last post by jsalmika
"This issue has been reported to our engineers in Taiwan. Please be patient. We'll come back to you as soon as we receive the solution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
D-Link Technical Support "

on: April 23, 2017, 11:39:54 PM 
Started by PegaSus2k17 - Last post by jsalmika
I truly hope being able to post something in the near future... So far this has been ridiculous. If the US phone support is not browsing also forum discussions in order to do their job well and is just answering calls instead it's not too proactice at least.

on: April 23, 2017, 10:12:31 PM 
Started by BAMoh - Last post by FurryNutz
 ;)

Thanks, much appreciated.

on: April 23, 2017, 09:42:34 PM 
Started by ReinisLV - Last post by ReinisLV
Hi. I've just chatted with my internet provider and got bad news- that wifi router they provide is not a real router but just a router option mounted in- so both devices can't comunicate! So min extender is whaste of money. The only thing is to set normal router to the providers with LAN and than it will work!

on: April 23, 2017, 09:28:33 PM 
Started by BAMoh - Last post by BAMoh
BTW as a follow on question, I had UPNP enabled at one point. Disabled it but found the cams still worked in terms of remote access but found the connection time to be shorter. It was a good trade off.

Am not thinking of leaving UPNP off and accessing/viewing the cams "locally" via VPN. Has anyone tried this and can share information and experience on it?

on: April 23, 2017, 09:26:11 PM 
Started by BAMoh - Last post by BAMoh
Thanks, much appreciated.

on: April 23, 2017, 08:50:43 PM 
Started by Razukun7 - Last post by Razukun7
all ip cameras are at my home. I am able to connect from the app if my phone is connected to home wifi. Same if i am connected on a good public wifi

That's really strange.  Who is your 4G connection? There were T-mobile problems I believe in other posts, but I thought that was recently fixed. (I didn't keep up as I have verizion).

I am based in Malaysia. Not sure if its a local telco issue.

Are you able to switch to 3G or 2.5G as a test?

Tried. Didn't work. i suspected it may be the local telco in the area, but i' ve never had this issue when i first moved to the location

on: April 23, 2017, 07:37:41 PM 
Started by Razukun7 - Last post by RYAT3
all ip cameras are at my home. I am able to connect from the app if my phone is connected to home wifi. Same if i am connected on a good public wifi

That's really strange.  Who is your 4G connection? There were T-mobile problems I believe in other posts, but I thought that was recently fixed. (I didn't keep up as I have verizion).

I am based in Malaysia. Not sure if its a local telco issue.

Are you able to switch to 3G or 2.5G as a test?

on: April 23, 2017, 06:41:02 PM 
Started by Razukun7 - Last post by Razukun7
Link>Welcome!

• What region are you located?

Test cameras with uPnP and uPnP Port Forwarding both enabled on ALL cameras: DCS Cloud (L) Series Camera Configuration and Mydlink.com

T-Mobile, Verizon or AT&T?

Tried the uPNP Port Forwarding, did not work. Can recommend the port settings?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10