• November 22, 2017, 07:49:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:04:16 PM 
Started by RYAT3 - Last post by RYAT3
Reverted to the problem or FW.

Try a factory reset on the DNR?

Reverted to the problem.

Did Not get to try the factory reset. Had to return to base.   I'll monitor this one here and see if it reverts also.

on: Today at 06:16:34 PM 
Started by RYAT3 - Last post by FurryNutz
Reverted to the problem or FW.

Try a factory reset on the DNR?

on: Today at 06:14:54 PM 
Reverted back again!

Was changing some settings (turning audio recording off ), customer was on phone watching,  browser locked up, and the problem returned.

Perplexing!  ???

on: Today at 04:20:44 PM 
Cleared ie11 browser stuff.
Tried compatibility mode.
Tried edge.
Unplugged from power and plugged back in.

Nothing worked. 

Installed 2.04.03 overtop itself. Back to normal
Installing 2.05.01 now.

on: Today at 03:24:12 PM 
Started by GreenBay42 - Last post by FurryNutz
OK.

on: Today at 03:23:41 PM 
Started by washkam - Last post by FurryNutz
Ok, this is an unmanaged switch so I don't think there is any reset buttons. Should be all PnP and nothing switch wise to impact speeds.

I would try the switch at a different location with different router/modem. If same thing happens there, probably switch is bad.

Definitely try a different switch at this location and see what happens.

Anything is possible.

on: Today at 01:51:38 PM 
Started by washkam - Last post by washkam
Yes I can do that, in fact my server is right next to the whole thing and so I tried it already, but nothing  changed, it does realy seem like the switch and the router won't realy go along each other, could that be a possibility? I'll look if I have some other switch to try out. And I have no idea if the switch does have some kind of "factory reset" option, I might try to look into that too. Thing is, I graduated using some Catalyst from Cisco so I'm realy only used to debug via console and switch programation ^^'

on: Today at 12:56:13 PM 
Started by GreenBay42 - Last post by GreenBay42
In most cases it works.

I believe the techs have had them recover to 1.11 and then upload 1.20 (file, not interface) and it works.

on: Today at 12:51:25 PM 
Started by GreenBay42 - Last post by FurryNutz
Interesting that I got mine thru the UI.

So if the recovery mode is used, can't they go from say v1.10 directly to v1.20? Or does the v1.11B04 still needed?

on: Today at 12:45:22 PM 
Started by GreenBay42 - Last post by GreenBay42
Furry,
After the 1.11 firmware is installed, the UI detects the 1.20 firmware but if loaded through the interface it can sometimes mess up the router and they have to recover it.

The instructions in the file package were updated today to update v1.20 using the supplied file, not the interface.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10