The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2630L

BINDERRO12

<< < (3/4) > >>

FurryNutz:
I don't know. Each region handles there own products and development. You could ask them and see if they would tell you or not.
If not maybe you can find someone here in the NA region to buy your 2630L.  ;)

I'll ask and see if I can find out anything. Can't promise anything.

Watcher:
I had the same problem, and contacted customer support. This is their reply that really helped:

--- Quote ---Dear customer,
this error means that you bought this camera in other region than your orginal mydlink account so,
all you need to do is send a request form to migrate this camera to it. Better explanation in below forum link:

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=52632.0

and here is the form to fill :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fy348s

and send it to :

mydlinksupport@dlinkcorp.com

Best Regards,
D-Link Europe Tech Support
--- End quote ---

After having filled out this form, emailing it in and waiting for 12 days, I got the following response:

--- Quote ---This is to inform you the camera have been assigned to the same server as your request.

Please Hard Reset the device by pressing Reset for 15 seconds to reset the server for the camera.

Then run the mydlink lite app to install your camera.

Thank you for your support to mydlink.
--- End quote ---

Following these instruction, my DCS-2630L is now accessible in the "Remote" tab of the mydlink Lite app.

FurryNutz:
Thank you for posting this information. It's good to know that D-Link will help in cross connecting these camera units to other MDL service regions.

Hope this helps future users.

A.Martin:
So BINDERR012 is region problem?

Because I tried to add it to my new mydlink account and it works but when I tried to add my second camera gave me the same error again.
I Guess it explain why keep giving me error because of different region. Will Dlink migrate the region if we request to them?
Because I bought 3 DCS 2630l and have to use 2 diff account if I want to access them with my previous camera.

Thanks for the help

FurryNutz:
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

--- Quote from: A.Martin on February 08, 2017, 07:03:45 AM ---So BINDERR012 is region problem?

Because I tried to add it to my new mydlink account and it works but when I tried to add my second camera gave me the same error again.
I Guess it explain why keep giving me error because of different region. Will Dlink migrate the region if we request to them?
Because I bought 3 DCS 2630l and have to use 2 diff account if I want to access them with my previous camera.

Thanks for the help

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version