• April 18, 2024, 01:23:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: COVR-1102 - Wi-fi settings not saved  (Read 5451 times)

RenatoCastro

• Level 1 Member
COVR-1102 - Wi-fi settings not saved
« on: October 20, 2020, 05:20:47 AM »

Hello all.
I just received my COVR-1102 mesh router. Itīs functioning correct, except for the wi-fi settings.

In the Android version, when I separate the 2.4 and 5GHz networks, the changes are not saved. I specify a name/password for the 5G network and "click" the ok mark in the upper right corner. When I try do exit this screen, a message shows up saying there's some unsaved info. If I exit anyway and come back, the settings are not saved.
It seems to me this is a app and/or firmware issue, but the support asked me to return the device to technical avaliation.
Any one else with this issue ? Any tips ?
My router is at hardware A1, firmware 1.04

Thanks

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: COVR-1102 - Wi-fi settings not saved
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 06:20:57 AM »

Unfortunately the US does not sell this product so we cannot test it here, but if you log into the Web UI do the settings save?

Also contact tech support again and ask them if they can open a Dtrack.

RenatoCastro

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 06:43:03 AM »

Unfortunately the US does not sell this product so we cannot test it here, but if you log into the Web UI do the settings save?
The Web UI does not have this option, only in the application. There are many differences between the web / app UI and some screens are useless. I wish there was a way to submit these points for review.

Is this the only place for D-link customers to exchange information ?

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 08:36:22 AM »

Hmm the Web UI usually will have more options than the app. Make sure you are logging into the A (router) unit, not an extender.

Possibly the manual will have this option listed.

This forum is hosted by the US office but is used globally. I am sure there are other forums with D-Link represented.