The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNR-202L

DNR 202L web interface

(1/3) > >>

andrew hombre:
Hi there. I'm new here and I don't know how to post or start a query. I do have a DCS 5020L camera and it works really well. Now I just bought the DNR 202L to be able to start recording. But I can't seem to connect to my DNR 202L's web interface. The problem is every time I click on the "connect" button it always tells me that

This connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to 192.168.0.113, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
          Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

So now I don't know if I should continue or not as I don't wan't to have a bigger problem. Does anyone know what measure should I make for this one? I usually use google chrome as my browser but with the DNR 202L, it says that it doesn't support my google chrome version but works perfectly with my DCS 5020L.
Thanks!
Have a good day y'all

RYAT3:

There is no option to continue?

Try Use IE11 or FFX ESR v52.

If that doesnt work,  try running then as administrator.

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your DNR? Look at the sticker behind or under the device.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DNRs web page under status.
* What region are you located?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?

Try IE11 as well...

andrew hombre:
yeah I'm using firefox now and my dlink account works fine. but still I cant get through to its web interface.
HW ver. A2 FW ver. 2.04

I'm actually here in Australia, Perth to be exact. Router is DLink DIR-615
I've tried IE, same prob with FF. both asks for username and password  but when I put my details still wont

FurryNutz:
I'd clear ALL browser caches, exit the browser then re-open the browser then try to connect.

You can see if setting Compatibility mode on IE11 and see if this helps any.

I recommend setting a static IP address of .202 on the DNR when and if you can gain access to it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version